Till Startsidan

Skaffa webbhotell?
Läs JavaScript.nu's jämförelse av webbhotell.
Med priser från
9 kr / månad.

Genom ett samarbete får alla JavaScript.nu-
besökare dessutom 100 kr i rabatt vid beställning.

Re: need help with java >script<

[ JavaScript.nu's Forum ] [ Viktigt om forumet ] [ JavaScript.nu's Startsida ]

Forum / need help with java >script<
 Yeah, I'm currently developing a game. I've written most of it in PHP, and my brother wrote some if it in MediaWiki yesterday because he was bored. So, basically, I need a Google in my brain and a anti-virus in my heart. And a Photoshop for the background images of my website using HTML5.
http://www.barometern.se/multimedia/dynamic/00192/65115_jpg_192234l.jpg

Varför behöver man kåntent lenf? Kan man inte bara kolla när meddelandet är slut, typ? Det står ändå hej i alla meddelanden som alla skriver på alla forum (utom detta för jag hade inte tid) och det är ju bara de meddelandena som skickas, inte någon jävla sajt. Om man inte säger hej är man ju inte vänlig så då stödjer man ju ändå inte MHTML/1+2-protokollet.

Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.[1][2][3]
The exact definition of racism is controversial both because there is little scholarly agreement about the meaning of the concept "race", and because there is also little agreement about what does and doesn't constitute discrimination. Critics argue that the term is applied differentially, with a focus on such prejudices by whites, and defining mere observations of racial differences as racism. [4] Some definitions would have it that any assumption that a person's behavior would be influenced by their racial categorization is racist, regardless of whether the action is intentionally harmful or pejorative. Other definitions only include consciously malignant forms of discrimination.[5] Among the questions about how to define racism are the question of whether to include forms of discrimination that are unintentional, such as making assumptions about preferences or abilities of others based on racial stereotypes, whether to include symbolic or institutionalized forms of discrimination such as the circulation of ethnic stereotypes through the media, and whether to include the socio-political dynamics of social stratification that sometimes have a racial component. Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.[3][6]
Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial. According to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination, and superiority based on racial differentiation is scientifically false, morally condemnable, socially unjust and dangerous, and that there is no justification for racial discrimination, in theory or in practice, anywhere.[7]
In politics, racism is commonly located on the far right due to the far right’s common association with nativism and xenophobia.[8] In history, racism has been a major part of the political and ideological underpinning of genocides such as The Holocaust, but also in colonial contexts such as the rubber booms in South America and the Congo, and in the European conquest of the Americas and colonization of Africa, Asia and Australia. It was also a driving force behind the transatlantic slave trade, and behind states based on racial segregation such as the USA in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries and South Africa under apartheid.[9] Practices and ideologies of racism are universally condemned by the United Nations in the Declaration of Human Rights.[10]

i have that problem too but i have to money many

yeah so i validated the text in the warcraft 3 validator but it said i was wrong and i know if i am smart or not do not be mean just because you do not know tables and i know how to program in many different langauges like php and minecraft and gamemode 0 and like you creepers and stuff so basically yeah i need like money and stuff so basically generally i am just not smart enough to win that money so unfortunately i cannot buy the car and drive over that guy in family guy where they sing that guy and it is peter and he looks like a gay guy now i have to go and shoot a nigger in the head sometimes saying ay-oh get to work-oh yeah so basically internet is laggy i need the pc mac speedup toolbar super boost internet explorer 5 basic visual frontpage

Postat av olof (31.210.251.9) den 18 Februari, 2013 kl 11:00:11.
Som svar på: Re: need help with java >script< postat av besicly den 12 Februari, 2013 kl 17:46:56.

Svar på inlägget:

Posta ett svar:

Namn:
E-Mail:
Rubrik:
Meddelande:
Ja tack, maila mig om andra svarar på detta inlägg.
Ja tack, maila mig om andra svarar på mitt inlägg.

[ JavaScript.nu's Forum ] [ Viktigt om forumet ] [ JavaScript.nu's Startsida ]

Copyright © Omid Rouhani 1997-2022; Alla rättigheter reserverade.
Guider: [ HTML guide ] - [ JavaScript guide ] - [ DHTML guide ] - [ Perl guide ] - [ Sitemap ]